Friday, February 06, 2009

And finally just for the fun of it....


10 supplies that are always in my house

1. 3M Dust remover- I am addicted to cleaning out my laptop keys
2. Diet Coke
3. Hummus
4. Diet Coke ( I can't mention it enough)
5. An abundance of toilet paper/ paper towels (I once ran out)
6. Extra ink for my computer (again I once ran out)
7. Steno pads (I guess I don't need to type I once ran out you get the pattern now)
8. Pledge- I hate dust
9. Wet wipes- anti bacterial kind, and the baby kind- I love wipes!
10.Olay Quench lotion- it is the winter you all!

Okay so what are your top 5 or 10?

4 comments:

amberle said...

schst1. Gummy Bears (I think the world might end without them)
2. bobby pins...they always seem to disappear so I am always buying them
3. Mountain dew or cherry coke.
4.notebooks (I have some sick addiction, I am always buying new notebooks for church notes)

amberle said...

okay, those letters at the beginning of my first comment were the security letters I had to type to post my comment...weird!

Kathy McElhaney said...

1. Chocolate
2. Diet coke
3. Toilet paper/paper towels/napkins (my husband makes fun of the jumbo packs that I bring home, but we do not run out!)
4. Salsa
5. Chap stick
6. Candles

Anonymous said...

1) Tide Sticks - gotta have them
2) Magic Erasers - my favorite cleaning tool
3) Toilet Paper
4) Paper towels
5) Packages of Chicken Breasts - we eat lots of chicken
6) Sweet Tea - we're in the South!
7) Tortilla chips & Salsa - my daughter's addicted

B Myers