Friday, February 06, 2009

The most beautiful sight....


So this week has been a little stressful

Emma is so much better today- thank you all for your prayers- we found out yesterday that she has walking pneumonia- but today she awoke a well child.

Wednesday was a snow day for the girls. Seanna was excited that there was no school. She had taken a shower and was in her room. I heard the radio tuned into the Christian station and it was LOUD. I peeked in to see my nine year old with her hands in the air spinning and singing loudly to the Lord. She had her eyes close and was really singing to Him. I quietly slipped away and went directly to my closet- which is indeed my prayer closet.

I thanked the Lord for the early morning praise fest that I was allowed to see. That was the most beautiful sight I could have seen. I didn't even ask her to make her bed that day- I just wanted to look past it all and see my beautiful nine year old basking in his presence.

2 comments:

Kathy McElhaney said...

Glad to know Emma is better.

That is just beautiful about Seanna.

Vicki said...

Cylinda - I have been praying for Emma. What a way to be bring Glory into your home? Your children praising HIM! Wow, you know what the scriptures says about that? The enemy will be silenced when the children praise! What a promise!