Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Car Prayers ~ June 15, 2007~


So yesterday I was probably at the height of my stress level- It would take blogs upon blogs to fill you in on all of it.

I thought I was doing a pretty good job holding it all in and keeping the girls out of it. While driving to the hospital to see John's Mom I hear the whispering of an 8 and 6 year old....

Seanna- Emma repeat this prayer after me- Mommy can't take another thing-
Emma- Mommy can't take another thing
Seanna-no Emma that's not the prayer- I am starting now

Seanna- Jesus help my Mommy
Emma-Jesus Help my Mommy

Seanna-Help us help others
Emma- wait why do we always have to help others- who helps us?

Seanna- That's why I am talking to Jesus Emma- Now pray.

and on they prayed....

That was the funny conversation- but probably the sweetest prayer that I have had prayed over me. From the mouth of babes into His heart.

Lord let them always know how to pray in a timely manner!!

1 comment:

Melinda said...

Amazing defies comment.