Thursday, May 31, 2012

Thoughts that are tucked away in my mind....

I have so many things that I want to blog about and never STOP to blog about them-

Like how proud I am of both of my girls at how great they did at school this year.
Like how I am a flop at keeping up with this blog and many other things
Like how proud I am of so many MKs and personal friends that are standing strong in adversity.
Like how I am a flop at keeping up with this blog and many other things
Like how grateful I am to have a husband who loves me and provides for my family.
Like how I am a flop at keeping up with this blog and many other things

For every grateful moment- I seem to have another teeth snarling monster named guilt that tries to tear the fragile skin off of my daily gifts and triumphs. I have decided to put a stop to these monsters. To cut them off. To squelch the very life from them.

How do I do that? Well without compromise I have to be in God's word and prayer daily- Next-
 Stop-
Exhale-
Remain Thankful to GOD for his good daily gifts-
Give myself a break-
Take time daily to encourage someone with a note or card or text or call-
Remind myself about the great things that I AM getting done-
Give myself a "get out of guilt" free card (similar to the one seen on Monopoly)-
Know that each day I am getting things done and make a difference in someones life-
Know that while I am not changing the world for the masses I can touch one life at a time-
STOP carrying the burdens of others for them. Stop, Pray for them- leave it in God's hands-

Love you bloggy buddies and hope you are about to enter into the most rewarding, God Centered month of your life- June is right around the corner!

-C-



1 comment:

Kathy McElhaney said...

One of my favorite sayings came from a Sisterchicks book - "Shame OFF you." Love you, girl.