1. All of my lessons for Because of the times. The positive thing is that I DO have my theme/a lot of the materials purchased and know what games/prayer points I am covering. Yay me.
2. Thank you notes from Christmas. They have been written but don't add stamps to themselves do they?
3. Packing. We close on a house in one week and I don't have one box packed- yet what am I doing to avoid it at the current moment? Blogging. Do you feel the love? Emma however has packed 9 boxes and keeps reminding me that I need to step it up!
4. My list of goals for the year- I try to make a list every year. Has not happened yet. I guess on the bright side- my short term goals could be to complete this list.
5. Laundry- Wow the only person that I know in the universe that has their laundry always done is my sister-in-law. But she also has other super hero qualities.
6. Paint colors picked out- while I am at BOTT my amazing husband offered to paint some of the rooms of the glowing white home. Help - I am thinking of doing the same colors I picked out for our home in NC- but that is so five years ago- literally.
7. Organized my Q-tips in alphabetical order. Project needed completing when Numbers 1-6 are pending.
I hope you all have had a great weekend and you are off to an amazing new year. Love you all- I am off to tuck someone in bed. She just reminded me I am two day behind on her nightly devotional. I think number 8 is on the way :)