Monday, January 03, 2011

Greetings fair friends ...

I am sitting in the Chicago airport heading to Dulles- then heading to Ghana, Africa. I am super excited and super sad.

Super Excited to be ministering at the Ladies Conference in Ghana, Africa. Coveting your prayers.

Super Sad- I was up all night with Seanna who has the stomach bug. She was throwing up every hour on the hour. She also has a fever. Survey says- flu. I felt horrible leaving her. But I left her in good hands with her amazing Dad and Sister- the care giver of all care givers.

SOOOOO if you don't mind please say a prayer for Seanna tonight- and for John and Emma. AND if you feel so inclined I Will accept your prayers as well.

Happy New Years and love you bloggy Buddies! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Praying for all! Have a wonderful trip!