It has been like ten days since I posted- WOWZER- call that crazy.
Here are some random thoughts that have been whirling around in my mind-
We have 3 voices in our spiritual life:
1. The Voice of Doubt- Doubt is not of God
I Tim 2:8
2. The Voice of Wonder- Could it be?
Luke 24:5, Mark 2:1-4
3. The voice of Faith- Not positive mental attitude- but real faith
Hearing his voice and speaking out HIS WORD
Which voice are you following hard after today?
Whether you know it or not- you are being a person of influence. You are influencing other people in your life. You are making your mark- the question is what kind of mark are you making? Many people think that the women of the Bible were just weak pawns. But if you dig in you will see:
1. Queen Esther was used of God to save her people (Esther 8:7-12)
2. Deborah judged all of Israel and led several victorious battles (Judg. 4:4-24)
3. Jocebed defied the horrible Pharaoh and put together a creative plan to save her son Moses who eventually saved all of God's people (Ex. 2:1-10)
4. Rahab offered shelter to two spies, saving her family from invaders who destroyed her city. (Joshua 2:12-14)
5. Abigail worked creatively to circumvent her husband's foolishness and saved her family and servants from death. She made herself a person of great influence. (I Sam 25:3-42)
6. Huddah wife of the keeper of the kings wardrobe, boldly spoke as a prophetess of the Lord to her people (II Kings 22:14-20)
So my question to you today is what are you doing with your talents, abilities, skills to impact the kingdom? Maybe you don't think you don't have any special talents. We all have something we can do:
Can you speak? Can you sew? Can you make someone laugh? Can you be a friend? Can you invite someone over to your home? Can you buy someones meal behind you in the drive through line?
It takes living on purpose for HIM. You are already making your mark- why not seal it with his initials and not your own.