Friday, June 19, 2009

Quick update


Hi Bloggy Buddies-

I have been missing you- I have been checking email etc with my phone but we just got internet yesterday afternoon. I am beyond excited! Thank you all for your prayers for our safety on the road. The Lord was good to us. We all arrived here in one piece!

I have a LOT of stories to share with you- but will stop to do it tonight. I just stopped to check email, send out Birthday notes, and a quick note to you and I am back to work.

Here are things I need to remind myself to tell you about our new Arkansas Adventures:

1. The missing Red Suitcase

2. The water leak

3. Falling Asleep

4. Oh where is the Key (sing in key of C)

5. The fridge that would not budge

6. Emma-isms

7. Papa Seans Cafe


Love you all- Huge hugs~

CMN

4 comments:

Kathy McElhaney said...

So glad you made it safely. Start settling in and share your stories when you can.

Girly Muse said...

Yay, you're there!!! Can't wait to hear about your Arkansas Adventures. :) Love you!

Paula said...

Hmm, sounds like some pretty interesting adventures! Can't wait!

Melinda said...

I'm excited for all these stories! I love you.