Monday, June 29, 2009
Funny Signs that you might be a tad bit tired.... Or Dragging....
So today- I realized after hitting the snooze button litterally 8 times- that is for 42 minutes- I started thinking- Hmmmmmm- I might be tired. I don't think my body wants to get up at 6:00 Am today.
Here are some things I caught myself doing yesterday and today that tells me that I need more sleep.
1. When leaving the house I tried to close the garage door by pressing my blackberry. I was getting more and more frustrated- finally realizing- Wowzer it is my blackberry and not the garage door opener.
2. I spent an hour and 1/2 talking to Suddenlink support (that is our internet provider) but be fully agrivated by the "help desk lady" who I am going to name Zifalina (because I dislike her so much). I was having problems with my new laptop sending and receiving emails. She told me that I had to set up Suddenlink as the main email provider on outlook. I am not a member of the Geek Squad but I know that what she was telling me was not true. I finally said. Okay- I am hanging up now. I have spent an hour and 1/2 on the phone with you and have not learned a thing. What part of "Support Desk" do you not get? I then hung up. I immediatly felt God frowning at me. I looked up and was like- look God even you get frustrated. I think he was okay with it.
3. I went to pick up my diet coke to drink it and grabbed the gorilla glue. I immediatly put the glue away - so that I would not ingest it- in my current state of mind.
4. I tried to hang up one shelf three times tonight. I now have four - yes count them four holes in my wall and no shelf hanging up. I left the supplies for my cute husband to get to tomorrow. I am not the handy woman that I previously fantisized I was. I am still intrigued by power tools.
5. We got steak and hamdburgers to grill at my parents house last night. I like steak- but only if it's grilled. John does not like steak (really -go figure) and we rarely eat it- as we don't have a grill. I went to Walmart to get the Steak and supplies last night- and could not find the steak rub. I asked the Walmart worker- Do you know where I can rub my steak? Yep- Not kidding.
6. I can't type or spell 1, 2, or 3 letter words.
7. Emma has a huge elephant in her bed ( a stuffed one) that she got from Mom and Dad's house on Saturday. Sunday Am I walked by her room I started freaking- wondering who was laying in her bed. I started panicking to the point of running to get John until the saw the grey fluffy ears hanging out of the sheets. It was just the Elephant- wrapped up in the sheet and laying on the pillow.
8. Last night John filled up my tank of gas. I later panicked thinking how are we going to get home from Mayflower (30 minutes away) without gas- forgetting that we had already filled the car up with gas.
9. I still can't find Emma's bedding or Seanna's curtains- or Emma's Curtains. I am thinking about putting foil on the windows- I saw a house like that this past week. Maybe it is the in vogue thing here.
10. I pulled out of the neighborhood tonight (because I was going to get hyrdogen peroxide for Seanna's ears.) When I left the neigborhood- I saw the police following me out. He lives in the neighborhood. I drove about five miles and looked back panicking thinking- why is that police following me. Forgetting he is from the neighborhood. :) Short Memory issues!
Okay I am stopping at the number 10- It's an even number. I like it. And ten feet also equals a story. This has been no story- but it is my life story over the past two days.
Love you bloggy buddies!