Monday, May 11, 2009

Love is the color Green



Emma has a new love- a lizard by the name of Izzie. We discovered her about two weeks ago. She comes home from school and runs to find her. The first day that Emma held her was the end of Izzie and Emma share time. Now Izzie runs into the prickly bush and flees! Emma tries to shake the bush and wait for her to get out!

Izzie is facinated by John. When he comes home she looks back and forth and back and forth at him. It must be the tall thing.

I remember playing with lizards by the hours in St. Croix. Troy and I would chase them, catch them and place them on our earlobes. But alas I have blogged about that before.

She cried when I told her it was time to come in- she wanted to spend more time with Izzie. Love is freely given in this household, it comes in many colors, but right now it is shown most vividly in the color of green.

2 comments:

Girly Muse said...

oh so cute!!! love his greenness! :)

Kathy McElhaney said...

Love it! I had my share of lizards as a child - grandpa usually caught them for me!