Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Contest entries one and two.....

#1 From Kathy-

Do I really need to explain?

I could provide a picture of my closet...

Perhaps it all started when I was a toddler, I was bowlegged and severely pigeon-toed. My legs were in casts, then splints to correct it - no pretty black patent leather for me...

Or is it because I wear a size 5 so "if the shoe fits, buy it in every color" is no joke, but my motto...



Or was it the visit in 1984 to the Philippines, home to the goddess of all shoe goddesses, Imelda Marcos...

Or I could direct you to the post on my blog when I wrote about receiving a box with 5 identical pairs of running shoes...

Even the little girls in my church recognize it - they all come show me their new shoes! I have fascinating conversations about Barbie shoes and tennies that light up...

I am what I am!


#2 From Paula

Paula does not think this needs an explanation!!


Remember to send your pictures and explanation of your coffee/tea cup to Cylinda@upwithmks.com

The contest ends on Saturday- 15.00 Target card for first place 7.50 for second!

No comments: