Monday, January 19, 2009
Some of my favorite sounds....
1. The girls giggling in the next room while playing.
2. John calling me "honey"
3. The carbonated bubbles fighting to be at the top of my ice and diet coke filled glass.
4. The turning of the pages of a wonderful book- I can eat them up.
5. The clicking of the computer keys when John gets to work from home.
5. The word Momma, Mommy, and even Mom when they are frustrated with me.
6. My ringtone when it is my Mom and Dad calling me.
7. My skype phone ringing on my computer when it is family from the Dominican.
8. The text alarm when one of my peeps texts me.
9. "Yum- this is delicious" this rarely happens (kidding) when I cook.
10. MUSIC- I have to have it
11. The sound of children, teens, adults praying and praising.
12. Waves crashing on the sand.
13. His voice saying well done though good and faithful servant when I walk through the pearly gates one day....
14. The swoosh of the heater coming on - on a cold day.
15. Huge yawns at the end of night- signifying that my 7 and 9 year old are ready for bed.
16. Laughter- any kind- the short chuckles, the long screams, the snorts, the squeals, any kind of laughter- it's all good.
17. The voices of my good friends- they can soothe, calm, bring joy, and just hearing them gives my soul a huge hug.
Now .....what are your favorite sounds??