Saturday, January 24, 2009

It's your turn.....


List three things you have googled in the past two days....


Here are mine:

1. The Dutchess of Devonshire
2. Etsy.com
3. Southlake, TX

Laurissa (who is currently sitting on my couch) has googled:
1. Post Secret
2. Almost Homeade
3. Howie Mandel

Seanna who is pacing ready for us to leave the house has googled:
1. Picture of Andrew Johnson
2. Picture of Andrew Jackson
3. Picture of James K Polk

I can't wait to see what you all have been googling.......

8 comments:

Vicki said...

ok, this is fun.

1. Cedar Fever
2. Edible Arrangements
3. Landry's Seafood Restaurants

Ok, so I am obviously very boring LOL

Kathy McElhaney said...

1. Naples, FL
2. Elsa Einstein
3. Metrolink Train schedules

No, I won't be taking a train to Naples, FL...

Anonymous said...

Christopher Brainos has Googled:

1. Principles of Economics Translated
2. Hosanna in the Highest lyrics
3. The Copper Scroll

Girly Muse said...

1. Chicken Noodle Soup recipe
2. Jennifer Bong
3. CeCe Winans

amberle said...

1. Christ for the nations institute
2. "All praise unto the lamb who sits on the throne" (yes I googled that whole phrase, I was trying to find this amazing song our choir did)

3.Butterfly Journals (don't ask, its my little sisters birthday soon)

I am so random!

Cylinda Nickel said...

I love love these- Keep them coming...

Glad you are not taking that long of a trip Kathy :)

Vicki are you sure it is not Cabin fever?

Christopher it should be moving to France...

Lori I want soup!

Amberlee- gets the prize for the longest google :)

Tracie Smith said...

1. lyrics I Need Thee
2. womans devotionals
3. Lancaster bed and breakfast

Cylinda Nickel said...

Tracie's combined is I need thee at the Bed and Breakfast while studying ladies devotionals :)