Saturday, January 24, 2009

Enjoy the Process.....


It has taken me 40 years to learn this one thing...Enjoy the Process.

Are all days perfect? No
Are all days in sync with my plans? No
Are all days the way that I have them mapped out? No
Are they all in HIS Plans? Yes
Do I have control over every day? No

I do have control over this one thing- my attitude in the journey- so I choose this-
to enjoy the process.

Some days I am numb
Some days I am scared out of my mind
Some days I just cling to HIM
Some days I am giddy
Some days I just want to linger
Some days I inhale
Some days I exhale
But I will do this- I will enjoy the journey!

God is perfect
His ways are beyond mine
His paths will be made clear
He is the door opener
The door closer
He holds everyone near

For this week alone- I have had friends from near and from far, friends that are in tune quote, tell me, text me, and pray this verse over me .....

“For I know the plans I have for you,”
declares the Lord,
“plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future.”

Jeremiah 29:11

2 comments:

Girly Muse said...

Oh yes, God is trying to tell you something.

He keeps trying to enjoy the process too. Maybe we can just keep reminding each other over and over.

Well said. Love you.

Danan said...

Ahhh...a breathe of fresh air...how I missed reading your blogs since we do not yet have internet, nor many other things...WAWA..West Africa Wins Again... (the wheels of progress move oh so slow here in West Africa!)
But, we are in love with this place and oh so happy to be here!
Loved this blog...it fit me perfectly today.
Much Love and Blessings,
Danan