Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Next time I will pray and cry with tears....


John's back has been out this past week. The week before in "Kids in Prayer" we talked about how God is able to still do miracles. This week they laid hands on John and prayed for him. Emma right away said do you want to bend over for us and try it out? John said- I am good- thank you all for praying for me.

The next day she was talking to John about it- asking how his back was- he told her it was a lot better. She said well after hearing that sermon on Sunday Night I know that next time I pray for the sick I am going to pray and cry with tears. We asked why. She said because the missionary said Jesus runs to us when we have tears.

Later she said he must do a lot of running at playground time :)

Out of mouth of babes!

No comments: