Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Fever

And I don't mean the song.

I have had a fever -well I key word HAD.

I have not been sick much this year at all- HALLELUJAH. In fact the last time I was to the Dr was in January when I wanted a referral to go to the dermatologist to get more lovely skin cancer removed.

So last Tuesday I got the fever, aches, chills, etc and it hit me with a bam. Tylenol and friends did not help by Friday I relented and went to the Dr. He said I had a sinus infection and bronchitus. So he gave me a z-pack. By Sunday- I was still with a fever and upset about it. I cried asking the Lord to take it away as I can't function with it and Colleen Carter- missionary to Ghana was on her way the next day-

That night the Lord had a Pastor in another state to call me while driving with his wife. He prayed over me and I kid you not- while he was praying for me the fever broke and I started sweating and rejoicing immediatly.

Thank the LORD- he is so good and merciful. I'll tell you what. It gives you a whole new compassion for those who are sick for a legnth of time at home- or have terminal illnesses.

Okay enough of my serious chat for today-

I have so much to blog about from August on- that is a month and 1/2 worth of stuff.

Will I ever get caught up?

Will my blogs ever be regular?

Does this sound like an old time radio program?

Tune in to see!

Love you bloggie buddies!!

CMN

3 comments:

Paula said...

Yeah, you're BAAAAAACK! :)

Sorry you were sick...glad you're feeling better. Missed ya!

Tracie Smith said...

I'm glad you are feeling better!

Cylinda Nickel said...

You all are so sweet!! Love you both!