Friday, February 08, 2008

How is God So Amazing- 1/15/2008


So today- I really really was ministered to from a person who lives far away from my time zone. This is what was sent to me.....

Psalm 51:10 (NIV) speaks powerfully to us about a new beginning! It says: "Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me."

In another version (MSG) it says: "God, make a fresh start in me, shape a Genesis week from the chaos of my life." At the beginning of this new year our prayer is that you will let the message of this verse be a Genesis event for you.

Wow- Talk about walk out of the Bible and into my life. Thanks for being sensitive to him.

NOW- here is how this applies to you and I- how many times has the Lord impressed YOU to email, call, send a note, hug someone and you have thought- I must be the weirdest person on earth-

YOUR NOT-
HE wants to USE YOU to minister to others!!

let HIM flow through YOU!!

Love ya

No comments: