Tuesday, September 25, 2007

So if dogs look like their owners.... Sept 19,07



Am I a 400 lb long hair Daschund?
Or is Joe a ____ lb Pentecostal Diva??

Look at this gallery of people and how they look like their dogs. Who do you hang out with? Changed yet? Have they? Whose moving first? It had better not be you....

I can hang out with whomever I choose
Really?
Checked your attitude lately?
Your spirit?
Has anything rubbed off on you?

Proverbs 4:23
Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.




So not only am I the keeper of my heart...
I am the keeper of my children's heart...
That is why they can't just hang out with anyone
Who are you letting into your home?
Who are your influencers?
Who is talking to you on the phone?
Are you becoming negative, hurtful, scornful because of them?

Guard your heart
Guard your precious babies hearts

After all when you release them back to HIM you want them to soar!!

---------------------------

And BTW Peeps I know I am not a Pentecostal Diva....just trying to add some humor to a serious blog

No comments: