Tuesday, September 25, 2007

In the teacup of life...


Blessed are the flexible, for they shall not be bent out of shape

I found this quote and used it for my SS Teacher's Email today....

I really needed it more than them. I have mental plans of what needs to get done each day, each week, sometimes each hour. What really gets done?? What I don't plan on having to get done.

So I can either rant, stew, chew, cuss, and fuss
Or be flexible
Cause it doesn't look like my life is going to change in a snap

(and I am not talking about snap crackle and pop either)

Good news is .....

I am 1/2 way done with what I have to get done for General Conference
My girls left for school with clean clothes on today
Joe the fat Daschund had food and water when I last looked
Tonight John's Jeep gets fixed

See there are four good things in a row
So take that you little organized perfectionist voice in my head

(really I am not nuts you have that voice too)

Love you bloggy buddies!

CN


and BTW the quote did not have on the teacup ride of life...I just like that ride at Disney so I had to add that

No comments: