Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Friday's Question....Garage Sales- July 13,2007


So I am going garage-saling tomorrow in the wee hours of the morning with a great friend. I love them. It is me against the world in getting bargains. I go the rich neighborhoods and buy their cast-offs. The funny things is ....John does not get it. He is like why go through their junk? I start listing. Do you see that Pier 1 chair in our living room 300.00 in the store- 35.00. Do you see that Pottery Barn File cabinet in our office- 279.00 in the store-27.00 at a yard sale Bing...the light bulb shines brightly from his head!

So my question to you today is (all 1 of you who reads this blog)
1. What is your Funniest Yard Sale Experience
2. What was the best deal you got at a yard sale?

I can't wait to hear about your deals. I will share my treasure trove with ya on Monday!!

Have an awesome weekend!!

1 comment:

Melinda said...

We have Flea Market. Once a year. We sell a wack of stuff and still can't find any space left where all the stuff cleared out came from. (The joys of being a provided for MK.) This isn't funny. And it's not really an experience... But I'm commenting so... yeah.