1. My scratch and sniff pizza T-shirt.
2. For Swimming class - my blue and white polyester cloud swimsuit with matching cloud coverup-
3. Green and red polyester dress (dress was green with red/green striped collar and sleeves) this was worn all throughout the year.
4. In 5th grade I had to do my own hair- (yep it was as bad as it sounded) and I put my hair clip in the same place every day- until it was like a permanent ridge in my hair.
5. My Country Day School White and Orange T-shirt with an A-line polyester black skirt.
Are you seeing a theme yet? All things Polyester Lived in My House. Might have been my era. I bet it cut down on ironing. Did I mention I grew up in St. Croix - USVI- as in HOT all year.
I am pictured above with my best friend Troy, my brother Steve (holding Tiny), and my lovely red and green polyester dazzle outfit. Don't be a hater. You can get your own polyester and sweat too! BTW what is up with the yellow hair clips and blue bows? Full rainbow effect on my head!