Thursday, January 01, 2009
Things I know ....
1. I am not a jar saver.
2. I hate poodles
3. I am for ribbons in the sky (but where do you find them?)
4. I am sick of being over-weight- so therefore I must do something about it. When you are up to chin number 4 the dorito bag needs to be pushed away- on January 2nd.
5. I love New Years Day- it's a fresh start.
6. Seanna and I are reading our Bibles through together in 2009.
7. I want to fill up my passport this year.
8. I am finally at peace with not having baby number three. Two was God' perfect number for me.
9. I will forever miss Renee she is always in my heart. I called her cell phone two weeks ago just to hear her voice.
10. We now have made it through 2 Thanksgivings and 2 Christmases without John's Mom- but we still miss her.
11. I am blessed beyond measure with great friends- even though they live hither and yond- mostly yond.
12. I can't live without reading or writing- it is in me.
13. I have the best family in the world. They are my core- and they believe in me.
14. The Lord is going to open up incredible doors for our life this year.
15. Even though I don't think I am - I am a pretty decent cook.
16. Even though the navigation lady whose voice lives in our Garmin is always calm, and never talks back- I don't think that John is going to fall in love with her this year!
17. Tide is still my favorite laundry detergent- sometimes I walk by and just inhale the lid. There it's out- I feel better!
18. MKs are always in my heart, mind, creative power, and in my plans. I am so blessed to be working full time in the area that I am passionate about.
Happy New Year bloggy buddies