Saturday, November 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Paula.....


So one of my dearest bestest most incrediblest friends (yes grammar police I know that is not correct) lives in Madagascar.

TODAY IS HER BIRTHDAY!!!

I love you Paula- and consider you one of my HUGE BLESSINGS from HIM!!

Happy Birthday- May he shower you presents down from heaven- or at least shoes and handbags :)

I am making you brownies later- and of course eating all of them - as you would have me to do!!

Hugs from NC to you!!

CMN

2 comments:

Tracie Smith said...

Happy Birthday Paula!!! Thank you, Cylinda, for informing us of the great event. Shall we have another cyber party? Let's see, Paula, I'm going to Macaroni Grill just for you! :)

Paula said...

Aww, you guys are TOOO kind. :O) Eating all that food for me.

Where would we be without friends??!! God has blessed me with so many INCREDIBLEST friends in my life, too. The older I get, the more I appreciate them. :-)

Thanks, Cylinda! Love the picture.