Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Do you know how I know it's going to be a good day?


So I am getting Emma Ready today and she says- Mom- do you know how I know it's going to be a good day today? I said how? She said because it is Tuesday and my Tuesday socks match my outfit- I GET TO WEAR MY TUESDAY SOCKS!!!

Now my brain had not wrapped around that comment when I heard it at 6:12 AM- however I have had a cup of coffee since then. Do you know why it is going to be a good day today? I have reason to rejoice.

The Lord is doing great things
He is Touching Brother and Sister Willoughby
He has touched Tyrell Thompson
He has already and will continue to touch Timothy Simoneax
He is doing great things around the world.
Don't let the enemy steal your joy today.

I went on the website for an update on Steve Willoughby this morning (www.tabjoy.org) and there are 3 videos posted with the update. The last one is Dance like Willoughby dances. I know it sounds crazy- but at 7:15 AM I was dancing in my office all by myself. GOD IS SO GOOD.

Get yourself up...
Get yourself out of YOURSELF...
You get to wear your Tuesday Socks today
Get up and rejoice!!

No comments: