Friday, March 07, 2008

The scanner, The counter, The "Stroke"


Just so you can feel bad for John

So the other day I am sitting in the living room -thinking that I need to get up and scan some papers for MK Ministries to send to our web developer. I said to John- John does our scanner work? Wait Oh my lord John- I think I am having a stroke- 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 I count out loud- then say the letters from A to Z.

He looks at me like I have grown a third head.

He said why do you think you are having a stroke?

Because I said the scanner- when - that is the word for the radio that the police listen to- He was like- STOP CYLINDA that word is used for both things.

Oh- I stop- I guess it is?

He was like you have been reading to many warning emails

So now you can all pray for John because he has to live with Cylinda AND Emma

1 comment:

Jim and Linda Poitras said...

Cylinda and Emma - built in home entertainment centers.