Friday, October 12, 2007

I'm sorry I missed the "It's Fall and we are having 93 degree weather" memo- October 9th

Okay this is my rant for the day

It is so hot out that you can't buckle your seat belt
Flies are flying into the screens trying to end their short life to get out of the heat.
Pumpkins are carving themselves just to cool off
A cell phone sticks to your face while talking
Milk goes bad in the fridge from the short way home in the 150 degree car

I HAVE NOT AIR IN MY CAR PEOPLE GIVE ME A BREAK. The 20 minute journey to the hospital at lunch and 20 minutes back to the office was sheer torture. I was ready to sit in my bra and underwear but figured my clothes would be so wet from sitting on the front seat I would have to wring them out before putting them on and that was just another job which would make me sweat more.

I was ready to smear mud on my face to cool down- but wait we are in a drought and there is no mud.

-------------

I think you get the point-

I am hot-
I had a frosty for lunch
Healthy I know
and you know what?
I ripped the sides off when i was done and licked the cup
Yes I did
In the heat
In the traffic
People saw me
and I didn't care
they should have been glad
I was fully clothed while I did it

No comments: