Wednesday, July 11, 2007

So this is the 5th Month of the Year...What goals have you accomplished since January? May 1st, 2007


Doesn't that make you just cringe to hear it? Wow. It's May.

One of my goals is to win someone to the Lord this year. So far I am batting a zero- but since the population of the Charlotte Metro area is more than that- I think the odds are in my favor.

I have some goals that I have done okay on- Some I have not even started. So today- being May first- I have to re-evaluate (as I do in the beginning of every month- I know I am a nerd).
Have I spent time in the word/Prayer daily?
How much weight have I lost?
Have I prayed daily for my Sunday School teachers?
Have I lived each day to the fullest as a christian on fire for Him?
Have I read daily to Emma?
Have I shared time daily with Seanna?
Have I had a girls day out with my daughters on the date of their birthday each month?
Have I made them each memorize a scripture weekly?
Have I made my husband feel like he is the king of the castle daily?

The list goes on and on. Have I done all of these things? Absolutely not. Am I going to keep on trying? You had better believe it.

Now get out of my way I see some cheetos on my desk that I need to get to (kidding okay the only thing on my desk is a water bottle and a HOT diet coke Eww)

How about you? Got any goals you need to fine tune!

Praying with you today!

JESUS blesses my socks off- maybe that's why I wear flip flops

No comments: